Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to A Little Flower...

This is my blog to show the work that I have done as a floral designer. I hope that you guys will enjoy this blog. The intent of this is to get my name out there and start doing floral design. I have over five years of experience working with flowers and designing floral arrangements. I am excited to get started as my own floral design company and starting spreading a little more flowers around your homes.

I will do any flower service that you need.

*Weddings
*Funerals
*Birthdays
*Anniversaries
*Births
*Dances
*Graduations
*Dance Recitals
And anything else you may need flowers for.

For pricing please feel free to call, text, email, or just comment anytime.


I hope you all enjoy A Little Flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment